RICH’S Transportation Services, Inc. also provides perishable LTL / TL transportation throughout New England utilizing its fleet of company owned and operated tractor trailers. Our transportation schedule provides daily service to Massachusetts and Rhode Island points. Maine, NH, Vermont and Connecticut points are currently serviced twice per week. We can also provide container delivery and are members of the UIIA. RICH’S can deliver both small or large orders on time, whether they be to a restaurant or a supermarket warehouse.
We are flexible and can tailor a distribution package to include any or all of the following;
1. Freezer, cooler or dry storage
2. Freezing and re-mastering
3. Order consolidation
4. Transportation of stored product to and from your plant
5. Direct delivery from RICH’S to your New England customers.
6. Direct delivery to and from any point in New England.
7. Perishable cross dock and consolidation services for transportation companies.
RICH’s ability to provide complete perishable distribution services allows our customers to focus on sales. The three principals in the company have over 60 years combined experience in perishable food distribution and we all are directly involved in the daily operations of the business. Our goal is to provide the most dependable refrigerated services available.
Rates, insurance information and references will be provided upon request.